BlogGuide

Order of Posts: Blog posts are always arranged from oldest to newest. To start at the beginning, navigate to the oldest post.

How to listen
: Click on an episode to hear the associated audio file. Right-click and select "Open in a new Window" to play the episode while reading the associated devotional. We will soon add instructions for subscribing to this podcast using iTunes.

Comments: Please take a moment to let us know your thoughts about this blog and the Lenten Reflections.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Episode 16: March 24 - From the Journal of a Wanderer - 3

Now I remember who I am.
I have been put back together again.

There are some experiences in life
that take us apart…
fragment…
dis-integrate.

In those wilderness moments we may
forget who we really are
deep down inside.
We no longer act
out of the center of our being
but react
off the surface,
and may even feel
that is who we are.

Then there are experiences that
put us back together…
unify…
integrate.

Coming out of the wilderness
I remember who I am again.
Life is back on the track.
I am free to be
who I really am
deep down inside.
And it feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment