BlogGuide

Order of Posts: Blog posts are always arranged from oldest to newest. To start at the beginning, navigate to the oldest post.

How to listen
: Click on an episode to hear the associated audio file. Right-click and select "Open in a new Window" to play the episode while reading the associated devotional. We will soon add instructions for subscribing to this podcast using iTunes.

Comments: Please take a moment to let us know your thoughts about this blog and the Lenten Reflections.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Episode 15: March 23 - From the Journal of a Wanderer - 2

Wandering through the wilderness
I had forgotten who I am.
It didn’t matter.
Getting from one day to the next
mattered
Getting to the other side
Mattered.
Getting the job done
Mattered.
I forgot that who I am mattered

Where was God?
I could not find God.
Not that God wasn’t there.
How could I find God when
I couldn’t find myself?
Where was I?
I could not find myself
alone in the wilderness.

Coming out of the wilderness
I found myself among friends.
Do you understand?
It is among friends
that I found myself.
And God was there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment