BlogGuide

Order of Posts: Blog posts are always arranged from oldest to newest. To start at the beginning, navigate to the oldest post.

How to listen
: Click on an episode to hear the associated audio file. Right-click and select "Open in a new Window" to play the episode while reading the associated devotional. We will soon add instructions for subscribing to this podcast using iTunes.

Comments: Please take a moment to let us know your thoughts about this blog and the Lenten Reflections.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Episode 31: April 8 - Spiraling Along

As was said:
You participate in a spiral
of people reaching out
to ever increasing numbers.

There is also a spiral within
you.
Because
the more you are in union with God,
the more you can love with the love of Christ.
And
the more you love with the love of Christ,
the more you grow in union with God

Thus are you able to know
“the riches of the glory of this mystery,
which is Christ in you,
the hope of glory.                                             (Colossians 1:27)

Jesus
(according to John
or was it John putting words in Jesus mouth?)
also liked to talk in circles.
“They who have my commandments and keep them
are those who love me,
and those who love me will be loved by my Father
and I will love them and reveal myself to them.”        (John 14:21)
“Those who love me
will keep my word
And my Father will love them
and my Father will come to them,
and we will make our home with them.”                    (John 14:23)

Get into that circle.
It’s a good place to be.

And keep spiraling along.

No comments:

Post a Comment