BlogGuide

Order of Posts: Blog posts are always arranged from oldest to newest. To start at the beginning, navigate to the oldest post.

How to listen
: Click on an episode to hear the associated audio file. Right-click and select "Open in a new Window" to play the episode while reading the associated devotional. We will soon add instructions for subscribing to this podcast using iTunes.

Comments: Please take a moment to let us know your thoughts about this blog and the Lenten Reflections.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Episode 4: March 12 - Ash Saturday

I’m waiting.

“How long, O Lord?
Will you forget me forever?
How long will you hide your face from me?
How long must I bear pain in my soul,
and have sorrow in my heart all day long? . . .
Consider and answer me, O Lord my God!
Give light to my eyes,”                                               (Psalm 13:1-3)

“My soul is in anguish. How long, O Lord, how long?
Turn, O Lord, and deliver me;
save me because of your unfailing love.”                      (Psalm 6:3-4)

“Those who wait for the Lord will
find their strength renewed,
they will mount up with wings like eagles,
they will run and not be weary,
they will walk and not faint.”                                       (Isaiah 40:31)

Another way to translate the Hebrew is
“Those who trust in the Lord will . . .”

I am waiting.
I will trust.
How long?

No comments:

Post a Comment